Sunday, December 7, 2008

GSC Leadership Information

This is a list of the three leaders of the Global Student Council.

Batkhuu Dashnyam (Chief Operating Officer)

Hey everyone! How is everyone doing? My name is Batkhuu Dashnyam and I am the Chief Operating Officer for Global Student Council. I am a third year in the College double majoring in Economics and Foreign Affairs. I am originally from Mongolia, but have been living in Northern Virginia for the past seven years. I enjoy travelling, hanging out with friends and reading good books. I am very much delighted to be on board and to witness the launch of this brand new organization, Global Student Council. I am hopeful that my background as a former Representative on Student Council as well as the various chairmanship positions that I have been holding within that organization, even as of today, has prepared me well to undertake the various tasks charged to the Chief Operating Officer and to meet any forthcoming, imminent challenges with equanimity. I look forward to serving on Global Student Council and to doing my utmost to ensure that all of our initiatives are carried through to their end. If you have any questions or issues that you would like to bring to my attention, don’t hesitate to contact me at bd5f@virginia.edu. I look forward to working with all of you.

Ansuya Harjani (Co-President)

Miloni Shah (Co-President)

No comments: